> WORK EXPERIENCE
11/2021 – 12/2022
Deltatower International GmbH
Deltatower International GmbH develops, produces and distributes 3D printers for
- Carrying out print tests with experimental, liquid materials
- Assembly and disassembly of components of the 3D printers
- Maintenance of technical components
- Creation of simple objects using CAD (Sketchup)
- Creation of advertising brochures
- Identifying potential customers
- Soldering and assembling cables and connectors
- Assembling electronic components
09/2017 – 2020
University of Zürich (Switzerland)
Teaching and guiding students in the physical chemistry laboratory.
Responsible for theory and experiment in physical laboratory courses.
09/2016 – 2022
PhD in Chemistry
University of Zurich (Switzerland)
Bioinorganic Chemistry Department
Prof. Dr. Roland Sigel
Research: Three-dimensional nucleic acid structure calculation using NMR spectroscopy and computation algorithms:
- Multinuclear and multidimensional Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy of the CPEB3 ribozyme.
- in vitro transcription and purification of nucleic acids (electrophoresis, electroelution, UV-spectroscopy, ultrafiltration)
- Determination of the solution structure, its calculation and refinement using Python algorithms.
Teaching and guiding students in the physical chemistry laboratory. Responsible for theory and experiment in physical laboratory courses.
09/2010 – 06/2016
Master and Bachelor in Physics
Novosibirsk State University (Novosibirsk, Russia)
Laboratory of magnetic phenomena
Prof. Dr. Nikolay Polyakov
Research: Anticancer research on quinone-chelator with metal ions using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy, cooperation with the Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
- Study of free radical generation using NMR and Chemical Induced Dynamic Nuclear Polarization (CIDNP).
- Oxidative stress, redox active compounds, active oxygen species.
- Applications of stable radicals in Chemistry, Biology and Medicine.
- A formation of chelate complexes between anticancer quinones and metal ions using optical spectroscopy.
- Development of non-covalent water-soluble conjugates.
- Application of terahertz radiation, work on the wave limit.
- Calorimetry of energy beam in the open plasma trap.
- Determination of the harmonics of magnetic field in the quadrupole lenses.
- Kinetics and mechanisms of the electron transfer.
Engineer-technical lyceum № 124 (Barnaul, Russia)
specialized on Mathematics & Physics
- Lead the cross-related project of master students and won the grant for innovative research among young professionals.
- Academic scholarship for outstanding students showed excellent results in study and an exceptional ability for scientific research.
> PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
- I.D. Markova, N.E. Polyakov, O.Yu. Selyutina, L.G. Fedenok, K.Yu. Fedotov, I.A. Slepneva, T.V. Leshina, A.G. Pokrovsky, N.V. Vasilieva, L.M. Weiner, Light-Stimulated Generation of Free Radicals by Quinones-Chelators, Z. Phys. Chem., 2017; 231(2): 369–389;
- Xu Wenhao, Wen Murong, Su Weike, A. Dushkin, L.P. Suntsova, I.D. Markova, O.Yu. Selyutina, N.E. Polyakov, Physicochemical and Toxic Properties of Novel Genipin Drug Delivery Systems Prepared by Mechanochemistry, Curr Drug Deliv, 2018; 15(5): 727-736;
- Probing the CPEB3 RNA structure by NMR, XXVIII International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems, p.132 ICMRBS satellite workshop, 2018, Dublin, Ireland.
- Probing the CPEB3 Ribozyme Structure by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, ICBIC 2019, Interlaken, Switzerland.
- Homo- and heteronuclear (15N, 13C, 19F) NMR of biomolecules, resonance assignments in Sparky, 3D solution structure calculations using Python based scripts
- Bruker 200 MHz with a laser beam, introduced into the detector, Avance NEO 400 MHz, AV 500, 600, and 700 MHz with CryoProbes NMR Spectrometers.
- Python scripting
- MS Office
- English (fluent)
- German (B2)
- Russian (mother language)